Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Up and Coming

Good Morning Forest Hills Middle School Families,
So much has happened and will continue to happen since LEST that sometimes I just feel like a whirl wind is passing around me.
First of all, thank you to everyone for the support and encouragement. I felt appreciated yesterday as I got so many hand written letter. I really do enjoy your kids and working along side you as a family. I also want to thank those who have Volunteered to drive for Out Door School.
There are many things coming up to look forward to.
Tomorrow we will do our third round of MAP testing.
Friday is the Fiesta Event that the student council is putting on.
Out Door School is May 16-19.
Year end trips happen on June 7th (6th grade is heading to Silver Creek Falls).
June 6 Laura will cut my hair.
June 8 is the last day of school and 8th grade graduation.
There are probably more things I should write down, but I can't think of anything.

In Science, we have finished looking at light waves and color and have moved on to Seismic waves and Communication waves. If you are in a field that uses communication waves (especially in fiber optics) and would have some time to share with our students, I would greatly appreciate it.
In Bible, we are in the Exile. We have looked at Daniel and his 3 buds and just finished looking at Esther. We will soon get back to the promised land.
In History we are finishing looking at Buddha and will soon start learning about ancient China.
In Math, we will finish translations soon and will test next week. The next chapter is on Congruence and Similarity.

I continue to see God working in this place and enjoy the time I have been given here.
Blessings on you day,
Mr. Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment