Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Cheers for LEST!!

The seventh grade students brainstormed some new cheers for LEST this year...let's try some out!!

Who's the best bird in town?
The one that gets a crown!
The one that never lets us down!
The Falcons!!!
~Caleb Surrency

F-A-L-C-O-N-S
(Echo: F-A-L-C-O-N-S)
Falcons, Falcons are the best!
(Echo: Falcons, Falcons are the best!)
Altogether: Gooooooo Falcons!!
~Charlotte Rockford

Huddle up and chant
Louder & louder & louder & louder & louder
And say Go Falcons!!!
~Lily-Rose Warren

We are Falcons,
Watch us fight!
We are Falcons,
Fight, fight, fight!
~Lizzie Lohrer

Gooooooooo Forest Hills!!
~Kaylyn Brennan

Go Falcons!
Ra Ra Ra!
Fight Falcons!
Cha Cha Cha!
~Isabella Hodges

Fight, Falcons, fight!
Fight, Falcons, fight!
Fight, Falcons, fight!
Goooooo Falcons!!
~Jaden Oshiro

I
(Echo: I)
I believe
(Echo: I believe)
I believe that we
(Echo: I believe that we)
I believe that we can
(Echo: I believe that we can)
I believe that we can win!
(Echo: I believe that we can win!)
~Macy Belusko

We will, we will rock you down
Shake you up 
Like a volcano ready to erupt
We are the Falcons ready to say
We will play you any old day!
~Emma Buck


No comments:

Post a Comment